Dr. Lish may be able to help you even if you cannot make it to her practice. Teletherapy, allows you to receive the benefits of therapy at a time and place that suits you. If you have a busy schedule, or find it hard to travel, online therapy may be just the solution you need.
Online counseling with Dr. Lish takes place on a web-based audio-visual platform that is HIPAA compliant. This means you get the same level of absolute confidentiality that you would receive in the practice itself. In online therapy you can expect the warmth, compassion and humor that Dr. Lish gives to all her patients, but in a location that suits you.
Online therapy might be the right fit for you if:
- You live too far away from Worcester, MA for visits to be practical
- You want to have Exposure Therapy and Response Prevention at your work, home, or school, without having to arrange for Dr. Lish to be there in person
- You would prefer to experience therapy in a more familiar setting
- It is hard to spare time from your busy work day
- You prefer to schedule appointments outside of Dr. Lish’s office hours
- You have other difficulties getting to the office.
Because of state licensing laws, online therapy will normally only be available to customers within the state of Massachusetts. It is also only offered when clinically appropriate and is not appropriate for crisis intervention.
Online therapy is not appropriate for people with thoughts of suicide or homicide. Help is available at the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273-TALK (8255). For emergency local assistance call 911.
You will need to have access to a good internet connection to receive online therapy.
If you are interested in the possibility of receiving therapy online, call today or fill in the contact form for more information. It’s easier than ever to get the help you need to grow and thrive.Please share this post!